[CMake] hiding targets from cmake build?

hex hex7c3 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 06:11:10 EDT 2019

In cmake mark_as_advanced will not display variables in any of the cmake
GUIs unless the show advanced option is on.

I wonder if there is an equivalent for build targets?

I have a bunch of custom_targets custom_a, custom_b, custom_c, ... which
all depend on custom_all

I don't want all targets to be listed in

cmake --build . --target help

It appears there is a solution for Visual Studio [1] by hiding folders.
I am using SublimeText, though.

Is there a native solution? Otherwise approximately which steps should I
take to make a script / plug-in.

[1]: https://stackoverflow.com/a/45918184/10530671