[CMake] complication issue

Raymond Wan rwan.work at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:58:18 EDT 2019

Hi Ali,

Please keep replies (to me, at least) to the CMake mailing list, as
well.  I'm not too knowledgeable with CMake and it's always useful for
all parties to have a discussion public so that others can jump in and
contribute something.

Quite frankly, your sentence below doesn't make sense to me.  I mean,
Makefiles and CMakeLists.txt are just text files.  If two Makefiles
are "running the exact commands", then they will behave exactly the
same.  The question is are the Makefiles *identical* and if not, then
you need to work backwards to where in the CMakeLists.txt has that
change been introduced.

Ray