[CMake] complication issue

Raymond Wan rwan.work at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:42:43 EDT 2019

Hi Ali,

On 18/3/2019 1:52 PM, Ali Angle wrote:
> Issue is described over here:
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55211221/cmake-build-problem-when-building-code-for-avr

I'm not too sure what you're talking about in this posting,
but I am also not too familiar with AVR.

At the beginning of your Stackoverflow post, you said, "When
I build using make everything works fine. but when I use
cmake it doesn't compile ok" and this statement isn't quite
clear.  If you hand-coded a Makefile, then you would compile
with that.  But CMake is used to create a Makefile.  When
you say it doesn't compile...are you saying you are having a
problem at the CMake step or the Make step?

Are you comparing a Makefile that you made vs a
CMakeLists.txt that you made?  Or is one made by someone else?

Ray