[CMake] CMake Release Candidate Builds Available for Ubuntu

Andrew Fuller afuller at teradici.com
Fri Jun 14 11:58:23 EDT 2019

Thanks for the RCs, Kyle (and the rest of the CMake crew).

I tried 3.15~rc1 and it seems to have been built without https support file(DOWNLOAD https://foo/bar) gives a status "1;Unsupported protocol".  This is with version  3.15.0~rc1-0kitware2 amd64 running on Bionic.
Version 3.14.5-0kitware1ubuntu18.04.1 runs just fine out of the box.

Cheers,
-Andrew