[CMake] CMake Release Candidate Builds Available for Ubuntu

Kyle Edwards kyle.edwards at kitware.com
Fri Jun 7 18:05:51 EDT 2019

All,

I am pleased to announce that we are now offering Ubuntu builds of the
CMake release candidates, in addition to the production releases. The
first available release candidate build is 3.15.0~rc1-0kitware2.

If you would like to receive release candidate builds, follow the
instructions at https://apt.kitware.com/ to add the release candidate
repository to your installation. (Please note that the release
candidates are optional and opt-in - if you don't explicitly add the
release candidate repository, you will only receive production builds.)

In addition, starting with this release candidate, we are now offering
32-bit builds on Ubuntu. The steps for 32-bit Ubuntu are exactly the
same as 64-bit - just add the repository to your installation and
install it.

Happy coding!

Kyle