[CMake] Labels on tests defined on another subdirectory

Marc CHEVRIER marc.chevrier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:12:29 EDT 2018

Using command 'get_directory_property(var DIRECTORY ${my_dir} TESTS)' is OK
to retrieve tests defined in some sub directory.
But, it is useless because command 'set_test_properties()' must be called
from the directory where the tests are defined.

but you can do:

set (MY_LABELS LABEL1)

add_subdirectory("my_dir")

and in "my_dir":

add_test(TEST1 ...)
set_property(TEST TEST1 APPEND PROPERTY LABELS ${MY_LABELS})