[CMake] Labels on tests defined on another subdirectory

Raffi Enficiaud raffi.enficiaud at mines-paris.org
Wed Sep 19 13:45:25 EDT 2018

On 19.09.18 08:25, Marc CHEVRIER wrote:
> directory property 'TESTS' returns the tests created in the
> *current* directory only.
> The main reason to this limitation is the fact that tests created in
> different directories can have same name.

The get_directory_property call is made from the directory that is
calling add_subdirectory, so I am guessing that the property is
available everywhere?

I would like to modify the labels of some specific tests. Is there a
non-intrusive way to do that? Can I set a variable to inherit this LABEL
before the call to add_subdirectory?

Thanks!
Raffi