[CMake] FindMPI.cmake in 3.11.4

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:56:54 EDT 2018

Of course I read the documentation. Alas after trying various settings
described there in, nothing worked. my settings are ignored and erased.

why did they MPI_C_LIBRARIES and MPI_C_INCLUDE_DIRS/PATH get changed
from cache variables to not chached variables? that seems to be the
cause of the issue.  Now how does one override the detection and tell it
what to use in the new module?

Burlen