[CMake] FindMPI.cmake in 3.11.4

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Fri Sep 14 13:32:01 EDT 2018

Hi Burlen,
_LIBRARIES and _INCLUDE_DIRS are non-cached output variables.  The new
functionality should be documented as to how to guide the current FindMPI:
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.12/module/FindMPI.html#variables-for-locating-mpi
.  That being said, is it incorrectl6y detecting or determine the MPI
installation?  If that's the case then we should probably fix that issue
instead.

Chuck Atkins
Staff R&D Engineer, Scientific Computing
Kitware, Inc.
(518) 881-1183