[CMake] How to update librarian section of project properties for a visual studio project using cmake?

Ritesh Singh rinkuwithsingh at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:44:50 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am creating a static library which in turn depends on several other
libraries. So on Windows in Visual studio for my master library I have
updated Librarian section of project properties to add the other libraries
as additional dependencies. If I update Librarian section manually then I
am able to create the master library successfully, but I am not able to
figure out how to update Librarian from cmake. Now I want to do same thing
using the cmake, I tried several options but nothing worked yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have posted these couple of questions and still waiting for the response:

How to update Librarian section of project properties for a Visual studio
project using cmake?
https://stackoverflow.com/q/50346060/2657912?sem=2

CMake not linking static library to other static libraries
https://stackoverflow.com/q/50341118/2657912?sem=2

Thank you!

Regards,
Ritesh