[CMake] PreprocessToFile

KK kristianonline28 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 12:57:45 EDT 2018

Oh, maybe you misunderstood me. I know, that CMake does no
preprocessing. This is done by the preprocessor.

But, what I want, is that the generated solution/VS-project with CMake
gives me the result like in the part I've pasted below. This should be
part of the generated files. And my question is, is it possible to
generate this and if, how?

=====
<ClCompile Include="abc.cpp">

<PreprocessToFile Condition="'$(Configuration)|(Platform)'=='Release|x64'">

false

</PreprocessToFile>

<PreprocessKeepComments
Condition="'$(Configuration)|$(Platform)'=='Release|x64'">

false

<PreprocessKeepComments>

</ClCompile>

=====