[CMake] Beginning to compiling CMake file

CrestChristopher crestchristopher at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:46:44 EDT 2018

Hi, I'm using CMake for Windows as I was informed that I couldn't use
`make` as the CMakeLists.txt file was only for CMake.

Within CMake for Windows I select the location of the source code which
is the cloned repository which include the CMakeLists.txt file that I
want to compile, followed by I select a folder where to build the
binaries; I'm then prompt for a generator for the project. Up to this
point am I doing this correctly ?

Thank You