[CMake] GLOB_RECURSE

Michael Hennebry michael.hennebry at rivieranexus.com
Wed Jul 25 21:02:09 EDT 2018

frodak wrote:
I think you want to try for absolute paths:
file (GLOB_RECURSE ards ./ArduinoCore/src/*.cpp ./ArduinoCore/src/*.c)
file (GLOB_RECURSE apps ./SensorUnit/*.cpp ./SensorUnit/*.c)

relative paths from those directories:
file (GLOB_RECURSE ards RELATIVE  ./ArduinoCore/src/
./ArduinoCore/src/*.cpp ./ArduinoCore/src/*.c)
file (GLOB_RECURSE apps RELATIVE ./SensorUnit/ ./SensorUnit/*.cpp
./SensorUnit/*.c)
:frodak

I do not understand either your constructions or mine.
I do not know how cmake interprets any of them,
nor how anyone would know.
What documentation I can find, cmake.org, has not been helpful..

Mike