[CMake] GLOB_RECURSE

frodak frodak17 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:02:23 EDT 2018

 I think you want to try for absolute paths:
file (GLOB_RECURSE ards ./ArduinoCore/src/*.cpp ./ArduinoCore/src/*.c)
file (GLOB_RECURSE apps ./SensorUnit/*.cpp ./SensorUnit/*.c)

relative paths from those directories:
file (GLOB_RECURSE ards RELATIVE  ./ArduinoCore/src/
./ArduinoCore/src/*.cpp ./ArduinoCore/src/*.c)
file (GLOB_RECURSE apps RELATIVE ./SensorUnit/ ./SensorUnit/*.cpp
./SensorUnit/*.c)