[CMake] Beginning to compiling CMake file

CrestChristopher crestchristopher at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:43:47 EDT 2018

Hi, I assume that the first link I posted which was a link to OSL Toy
within the Open Shading Language repository uses the methods which you
mention to compile the file ?

> i.e. the top level directory of the github project, you'll se an
> appveyor.yml file entry. That is the information for the continuous
> integration tool (CI, AppVeyor) they are using to build the project
> from scratch. If you look into it, you'll find a before_build and a
> build_script section. Both contain calls to CMake either to build the
> dependencies (before_build) or the project itself (build_script). This
> is a starting point for you how to formulate your CMake call.

With the information within the before_build & build_script section; how
do I formulate the CMake call, as to compile ?

Thank You.