[CMake] Beginning to compiling CMake file

Volker Enderlein volker.enderlein at ifm-chemnitz.de
Fri Aug 3 02:48:03 EDT 2018

If you go to https://github.com/imageworks/OpenShadingLanguage

i.e. the top level directory of the github project, you'll se an
appveyor.yml file entry. That is the information for the continuous
integration tool (CI, AppVeyor) they are using to build the project from
scratch. If you look into it, you'll find a before_build and a
build_script section. Both contain calls to CMake either to build the
dependencies (before_build) or the project itself (build_script). This
is a starting point for you how to formulate your CMake call.

Cheers Volker