[CMake] Multiple "projects" one directory

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 22:42:38 EDT 2018

You can solve this by treating those local projects as external projects;
then they can be built with independant flags....

include( ExternalProject )

https://github.com/d3x0r/SACK/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L1769

ExternalProject_Add( ppc_portable
SOURCE_DIR ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/makefiles/prog/ppc
BINARY_DIR ppc_portable
INSTALL_DIR ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}
BUILD_ALWAYS 1
CMAKE_ARGS -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=<INSTALL_DIR>
.... (more args...) )

I find, because it's a local project; the build_always is kinda required,
if you make changes to the sources it doesn't even check to see if it needs
to build without BUILD_ALWAYS.