[CMake] Multiple "projects" one directory

Scott Bloom scott at towel42.com
Fri Apr 27 18:06:45 EDT 2018

I have a rather complicated Qt based project.

We are looking at rolling out a subset tool, and it will be significantly smaller in functionality.

For that mode, I would like to set a CMake variable LITEVERSION that builds the tool with -DLITEVERSION defined.

however, one (or two) folders, the main executable (and possibly the main window folder), and I would like include into the tool with this turned on, and with it turned off

Is that possible?

Other times I have done this, I just have two build areas.. But 90% of this code base is the same, and will be built independent of the flag. So Id rather not build it twice

Scott