[CMake] CPack not detecting pkgbuild or product build

Ayla Khan ayla at sci.utah.edu
Fri Apr 7 15:44:55 EDT 2017

I’m trying to build a Mac OS X installer package on 10.10.5 using Xcode 7.2 tools with the CPack that ships with CMake 3.7.2. I can generate a package from the CMake build directory if I call cpack directly on the command line with -G productbuild, but not through the CMake build using make package. Is there a CPack setting I need or some other build configuration information? Is the Xcode version too old?

Thanks,

Ayla