[CMake] CMake integration in Gradle (Android Studio)

Cong Monkey congzhangzh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 23:08:56 EDT 2016

I have got many compliant that cmake support is not work with even the new
Android Studio, but it is really works for me.

I try ldd on cmake which Android SDK provided, all the so is resolved
correct, which break before.

So, I can imagine that maybe something related to my host environment , I
use DEBIAN Stretch which updates very frequently.

For debian Stretched, the libssl is 1.0.2
For debian Jessie, the libssl is 1.0.0

Is this the source problem? So why minor version change break it?

As the upstream like cmake release fast, I really advice release static
linked version to escape the library break problem which  jetbrains product
followed.

Hope this help!

2016年10月31日 22:13,"Robert Dailey" <rcdailey.lists at gmail.com>写道: