[CMake] Visual Studio and Intel Fortran with Mixed C/F90 files not working

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Nov 1 20:27:49 EDT 2016

I have a project that I am configuring with Visual Studio 12 2013 Win64 and
Intel Fortran v16/v17. I have executables where there is both a .cpp file
and a .f90 file.

The .f90 file is not compiled when I compile the solution. If I use NMake
Makefiles everything compiles, links and executes just fine.

Has any seen anything like this? CMake 3.5.1 on Windows 10 environment.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net