[CMake] Custom languages supported by all generators?

Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP michael.stuermer at schaeffler.com
Thu May 19 04:03:13 EDT 2016

Hi Niklas,

native support for C# is not available in CMake. There is some work in progress, but it's not yet integrated:

https://github.com/micst/CMake

Unfortunately I haven't had the time yet to adapt the topic to the new formatting style, so it doesn't merge well with the current Kitware master :-(...

best regards,
Michael