[CMake] can't generate WindowsPhone 8.1 projects

Aaron Simmons asimmons at sensoryinc.com
Mon Mar 14 13:34:19 EDT 2016

I looked at the CMAKE_C_COMPILER for WindowsStore/10.0, and its printing
   C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0/VC/bin/x86_arm/cl.exe
which is correct!

So I think the problem is that for WindowsPhone CMake is looking up the
Visual Studio version incorrectly.

Aaron Simmons
Application Software Engineer at Sensory, Inc