[CMake] can't generate WindowsPhone 8.1 projects

Aaron Simmons asimmons at sensoryinc.com
Mon Mar 14 13:30:50 EDT 2016

In the successful case, I printed out CMAKE_C_COMPILER and found that its
pointing to
   C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio
11.0/VC/WPSDK/WP80/bin/x86_arm/cl.exe
even though I'm using the generator for "Visual Studio 14 2015 ARM".

I think its not working because there isn't a WindowsPhone/8.1 compiler in
that old Visual Studio.  (I'm unsure as to why WindowsStore/10.0 works.)

I have Visual Studio 11, 12, and 14 on my system.  How can I tell CMake to
use the right one?

Aaron Simmons
Application Software Engineer at Sensory, Inc