[CMake] Using Clang + Ninja on Windows?

Cristian Adam cristian.adam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 03:15:21 EDT 2016

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 8:59 AM, Mueller-Roemer, Johannes Sebastian <
Johannes.Sebastian.Mueller-Roemer at igd.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

> You are mistaken, Clang absolutely also works with MinGW. Or it did at
> least up to 3.7 (didn’t get around to trying 3.8 yet)

Clang works fine with libstdc++ on Linux and Cygwin, there should be no
reason why it shouldn't work with MinGW.

What I should have wrote was that Clang on Windows officially supports only
a Visual C++ setup / Visual Studio integration.

I don't think I have seen a package containing clang and libstdc++ from
MinGW.

Cheers,
Cristian.