[CMake] CDash [Safe Numerics] - Administration

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 18:35:25 EDT 2015

This message is sent when an unparseable xml file is submitted to CDash.
The email says the contents are as follows, with nothing (the empty string)
following... So, usually, this is some bot sending garbage to your CDash
url. There is nothing for you to do, but ignore these. If they are too
frequent, and coming from a suspicious IP address, you can ban submissions
from that IP address.

HTH,
David C.