[CMake] CDash [Safe Numerics] - Administration

Robert Ramey ramey at rrsd.com
Sun Sep 27 00:30:02 EDT 2015

I see that some people are posting results to my dashboard
http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=Safe+Numerics&filtercount=1&showfilters=1&field1=buildstarttime/date&compare1=83&value1=1%20year%20ago
- but lately I’ve been getting the following message.  Unfortunately,
the message doesn’t tell me what to change to make this work!  So I need
some help.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Begin forwarded message: