[CMake] Fwd: Fwd: Expected behaviour for Tests/VSWinStorePhone

Pierre Wilmot gheaeckkseqrz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 03:21:23 EDT 2015

Hi Parag,

Thanks for the reply, it does help, I'm getting a working solution that let
me build and run the "cube app" on my phone.
But what I'm trying to achieve here is a fully automation Generate Build
and Run system for continuous integration.

I'm using the cmake --build command to compile, but the resulting appx wont
deploy to the device because of "Error: Deployment optimization failed due
to an assembly that's not valid. Try rebuilding the project, and then try
again."

Here is the script I'm using :
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6d72e8833833ea313e7b
And the output : https://gist.github.com/anonymous/adafc15d4fb4ab7ca04c

I've been trying to set the startup project with
https://github.com/michaKFromParis/slnStartupProject, but it keeps giving
the same result.
I've also tried to sign the appx, but it doesn't work any better.

If I build it using Visual studio, I need to right click the Direct3DApp1
and "Set it as startup project", but is there any way to the same result
from command line ?
Thanks for the help :)

Best regards,
Pierre