[CMake] Fwd: Expected behaviour for Tests/VSWinStorePhone

Parag Chandra parag at ionicsecurity.com
Wed Sep 9 09:31:43 EDT 2015

Hi Pierre,

For the ARM version, I believe you will need to specify the CPU architecture explicitly, because CMake is not going to generate a “fat”/multi-arch solution in the manner that it does for Xcode. What I do for WinPhone is to pass arguments like this:

-DCMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME=WindowsPhone -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION=8.1 –G”Visual Studio 12 2013” -DCMAKE_GENERATOR_PLATFORM=ARM

Hope this helps.

Parag Chandra
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile Team
Mobile: +1.919.824.1410

[https://www.ionicsecurity.com/IonicSigHz.png]<https://ionic.com>

Ionic Security Inc.
1170 Peachtree St. NE STE 400, Atlanta, GA 30309