[CMake] Unable to download older releases: Directory index no longer supported

Martin Weber fifteenknots505 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:28:54 EST 2015

Am Mittwoch, 4. November 2015, 09:55:10 schrieb Brad King:
> On 11/03/2015 03:54 PM, Martin Weber wrote:
> > The download site [1] seems to have been revamped. Since then, it does no
> > longer allow to download older releases.
>
> The directory index was disabled but old direct links should still have
> worked.

Sure. But with the next crawler run, it did not find any download links and
each jenkins installation forgot the old download links when they did its
daily update.
BTW, the crawler runs daily, not every 10 days, as earlier reported.

[...]
> > It would be nice to keep the download feature working.
>
> We've restored the indexing until another solution can be chosen.

Thank you for restoring index listing.

Solutions could be
- Selective index listing by user-agent header.
- Hosting releases on bintray (it has a query API)

Thank you!
	Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.