[CMake] CDash problems

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 12:16:11 EDT 2015

I cloned your project [Safe
Numerics](https://github.com/robertramey/safe_numerics) to try to help
you out by attempting to reproduce this problem.

I see the most recent activity is in the "policies" branch, but I
don't see anything in the whole repo, in either 'master' or 'policies'
branches that refer to how to build it via CMake, or how to attempt to
submit a CDash build...

I browsed through the html docs and did a 'git grep -i experimental'
to no avail.

Do you have build instructions? Should I just configure using the
"CMake/CMakeLists.txt" file and then try to build the Experimental
target? Will it build ok on Windows with VS 2013, or Ninja plus that
compiler?

Thx,
David C.