[CMake] CDash problems

Robert Ramey ramey at rrsd.com
Thu Jun 25 10:44:40 EDT 2015

I set up a project on the cdash.org website.

When I invoke the "experimental" target it runs the tests and uploads
the results to cdash.org.  So far so good. In my github project and
documentation I've encouraged uses of this project to use CMake to build
it and test it and run the "experimental" target so that their test
results will also appear on the cdash dashboard.  But when someone other
than myself tries to do this, I get an emal from admin at cdhash.org which
says:

Object: Cannot create handler based on XML content
An XML submission from 42.156.137.83 to the project Safe Numerics cannot
be parsed. The content of the file is as follow:

-CDash on my.cdash.org

What do I have to do to find out the problem and fix this?

The project is "Safe Numerics"

http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=Safe+Numerics

Robert Ramey