[CMake] Is anyone working on a FASTBuild Generator?

Joshua T. Fisher j.fisher at digipen.edu
Sat Jan 24 21:46:27 EST 2015

You can contact the guy behind FASTBuild to let him know you're interested
right here: fastbuild at fastbuild.org

I know he knows there's interest but right now I don't really know how to
get people who are actually familiar with CMake's generator code to be
interested or link to documentation for those of us who want to look into
writing it ourselves. And to be honest I'm not sure if that exists. Most of
the generators were probably written by folks who just sat down and studied
the code.