[CMake] organizing source files with CMake

Attila Krasznahorkay attila.krasznahorkay at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:43:23 EST 2015

Hi Victor,

(Without a name I don't have anything better to go on here...)

You could do the following in your subdirectory's CMakeLists.txt file:

set( SOURCE ${SOURCE} ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/file1.cpp ... )
set( SOURCE ${SOURCE} PARENT_SCOPE )

The second line will make sure that the variable is updated in the parent's scope (the main CMakeLists.txt file) as well.

Cheers,
            Attila