[CMake] Visual Studio <Version> <Arch> - Ninja Generator

Hendrik Sattler post at hendrik-sattler.de
Mon Aug 31 11:49:13 EDT 2015

Hi,

did you really enable parallel compiling in VS with /MP24 or the like? Note that using devenv to build uses the number from the IDE user settings but using msbuild needs a command line option.

Else just create a custom target that calls cmake for ninja and afterwards ninja itself in yet another build tree. you can limit the creation of that target to if(MSVC_IDE).

HS