[CMake] CMake Error at build/modules/add_boost.cmake:156 (message):

Sonya Blade sonyablade2010 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 00:46:12 EDT 2015

Hi Andreas,
Where do you see all of this, I couldn't even make out single meaningfu sentence out of it.The only  thing that I can understand is that bootstrap cmake file is executed but bootstrap.shfile is failing. I don't even understand from where and how boost has dependency on bootstrap. Cmake GUI downloaded the boost, does that mean that I have downloaded also the bootstrapautomatically? At the attachment you can find the fulll error log during that execution,
Your further enlightement will be appriciated ,
Regards,