[CMake] CMake Error at build/modules/add_boost.cmake:156 (message):

Andreas Naumann Andreas-Naumann at gmx.net
Thu Aug 13 15:18:58 EDT 2015

Hey,
at the first sight, it seems to me an error in their build system.
But the error message is surrounded by an if-clause. Your error message
does not show any error or output, so I assume, there was no error with
bootstrap, but the (executable? file?) b2 was not found.
To test it, you could print the result of the find_program call in their
file add_boost.cmake just after the line 154.

Good luck,
Andreas