[CMake] cmake 3.0.0 generating VS sln file default target machine type x86 (UNCLASSIFIED)

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 10:22:38 EDT 2014

Also, the default in cmake-gui is to prompt the user with "the same
generator you used last time" as the default value for 2nd and
subsequent runs of cmake-gui on any given machine by a given user...

So if you choose Win64 once in cmake-gui, and you always use
cmake-gui... you'll get it as the default combo-box choice for any new
build trees after that.