[CMake] I broke get_preresiquites

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:31:04 EDT 2014

I figured it out...

I'm cross-compiling MinGW on Fedora linux and it just dawned on me that the
cmake instance run by CPack probably isn't using the correct environment. I
think it would be best if this was handled automatically but for the time
being I pushed the required variables into the install script to make
GetPreresiquites work correctly, at least for the most part.

The function, get_preresiquites, has an option to exclude system libraries
but it doesn't seem to be doing that for me right now.

Thanks
Richard