[CMake] cmake 3.0.0 generating VS sln file default target machine type x86 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Su, Simon M CTR USARMY ARL (US) simon.m.su.ctr at mail.mil
Wed Sep 24 12:16:07 EDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello,

I am using

https://github.com/rpavlik/cppdom/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt

to generate sln file for cppdom to be compiled on windows x64. I ran cmake
and compile form VS2013 (express) x64 Cross Tools Command Prompt. How can I
change the CMakeLists.txt file so that it will automatically generate target
machine of type x64 and not x86? Or is there like a flag that I can pass to
cmake to have cmake generate sln files with x64 default target machine?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
-simon