[CMake] replacement for link_directories that support generator expressions

James Bigler jamesbigler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:27:02 EDT 2014

Is there an equivalent command to link_directories that support generator
expressions?

    link_directories(
$<$<CONFIG:Debug>:${PROG_LIBRARY_DIRS_RELWITHDEBCRT}> )
    link_directories( $<NOT:$<CONFIG:Debug>>:${PROG_LIBRARY_DIRS}> )

Basically I want to use PROG_LIBRARY_DIRS_RELWITHDEBCRT for Debug builds
and PROG_LIBRARY_DIRS for everything else.

I'm sure I can go and use set_target_properties or something like that, but
I was wondering if there was some way I could make this work, before I have
to do a much larger change.

James