[CMake] What is the CMake equivalent for autotools "make dist" ?

Iosif Neitzke iosif.neitzke+cmake at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 14:03:15 EDT 2014

With CPack enabled, "make help" will show all the valid targets.  The
"package_source" target should be one of those targets.

A simple project on Linux built with "make package_source" gives me:

${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/_CPack_Packages/Linux-Source/{TZ,TGZ,TBZ2}/CPack_Example-0.1.1-Linux.tar.{bz2,gz,Z}

All three files contain all the source files in my
${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}.  (Including CMakeLists.txt)