[CMake] Fwd: How to get the list of files that will be installed when installing a CMake component

Daniel Schepler dschepler at scalable-networks.com
Wed Oct 1 12:08:37 EDT 2014

What about checking install_manifest.txt after running the cmake command?

Or, if you have multiple components to package in this way, possibly you could use a different CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX for each component.  Then, either have the installer generator use those directories for packing the installer components, or use some scripting to combine the component installations into a final image directory for the installer generator to read from.
--
Daniel