[CMake] COMPILE_DEFINITONS Generator Expressions and MOC

Jörg Kreuzberger j.kreuzberger at procitec.de
Mon Jul 21 11:34:00 EDT 2014

Hi!

After much help from Nils from the list i am able to use GENERATOR expressions in my compile definitions.
But i end up in the moc'ing step for my qt4 files.

The cmake macros QT4_WRAP_CPP generates a moc command file called moc_...cxx_parameters, that contains the "generator expression" values
-D$<$<CONFIG:Release>:NDEBUG>

at this point cmake should have already resolved them to
-DNDEBUG
if i build a release?

or then are the generator expressions for moc resolved?

Mannheim HRB 504702
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Brenk (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Jens Heyen

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.
Thank you!