[CMake] Source List Compilation Depending on Configuration

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:16:18 EDT 2014

On 07/21/2014 04:01 PM, Jörg Kreuzberger wrote:
> ok, then it worked.
> i got no warning on the policies, maybe i would have then detected it further. Can i "enable" them "globally"?

With cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.0) the new behaviour is used for
the policy which is to ignore the property without warning.

I think to get a warning you would have had to require an older version
while using CMake 3.0 which I guess only makes this detectable when
migrating an existing project from an older version after already having
upgraded to 3.0.

Nils