[CMake] cmake release and process

Lars laasunde at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 07:09:06 EST 2014

Hello,

#1. The cmake roadmap informs me that 100% of version 3.0 is complete. Any news on when this will be released?

#2. How does the development team decide which issues are included in any given release? As an example, I reported a feature request some months back (http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=14580) and it looks un-touched since. Obviously I do not expect it to be fixed just curious about the process. How do I know whether the issue has been reviewed and the outcome of the review? Should I provide more information?
This is not a criticism of the work being done, just trying to understand.

kind regards,
Lars