[CMake] Setting Xcode Properties

Alexander von Below below at mac.com
Wed Feb 5 14:06:18 EST 2014

Hello CMake List,

I have inherited a cross-platform project, and have the challenge of bringing it up to par …

How do I set an "Xcode Property", like STRIP_STYLE = "non-global" in CMake? I have searched the web and apparently things changed between version 2.8.4 and 2.8.5

I have tried

	set (STRIP_STYLE "non-global")
	XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_STRIP_STYLE="non-global"
	set_xcode_property ($whatIThoughtToBeTheTargetName STRIP_STYLE "non-global")

all to no success.

I would like to set this for all the targets which I am building.

Any help is appreciated. Let me know if I can provide more info

Thanks

Alex