[CMake] Unhelpful cmListFileCache error

david at zemon.name david at zemon.name
Mon Aug 25 17:19:15 EDT 2014

I am at a complete loss on what to look for here. This error started when I tried adding "list(append ....)" instead of copying the language files to the CMake installation directory. If anyone has any idea where to look, I'm all ears. I think 95% of my users will be on Windows, so I can't launch until I get past this bug.

Cheers,
David