[CMake] Collecting libraries for NSIS installer

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:09:04 EDT 2014

I have a project where I currently have a dumb list of libraries to package
with the NSIS installer so the program will work under win32. It really
only works for one setup (currently Fedora mingw) with some prebuilt
libraries downloaded, others provided through Fedora, and others I build
myself. This is not very portable to say the least.

Is there an easy way when after find_library(...) or find_package(...) to
"collect" the appropriate libraries for the NSIS installer? Some of the
dependencies might be static libraries which I need to ignore, but the
others will be DLL's which I need to pull into the installer.

Thanks,
Richard