[CMake] Qt UI Filename Bug

Jakub Zakrzewski jzakrzewski at e2e.ch
Tue Aug 19 04:36:53 EDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: CMake [mailto:cmake-bounces at cmake.org] On Behalf Of Eddy Ilg
Sent: Dienstag, 19. August 2014 10:26
To: cmake
Subject: Re: [CMake] Qt UI Filename Bug

Hi Jakub,

yes, I can compile without problems, but the QtCreator bug in relation to CMake is very annoying when autocompleting code in GUIs.

Is your project QMake or also CMake?

To me this seems to be an isse of QtCreator related to CMake. As you said the filenames get confused / are not coupled with the directories correctly.

Best regards,

Eddy